KRyLack ZIP Password Recovery is a program to recover lost or forgotten passwords to RAR archives.
- The program has a convenient user interface
- RAR archives (All versions including v3.0 and v4.0) are supported
- RAR archives with encrypted filenames supported
- Multi-volume RAR archives support
- Self-extracting archives are supported
- Archives created by various software packages are supported
- The program is very customizable: you can set the password length, the character set to be used to generate the passwords, mask character, and a couple of other options
- You can select the custom character set for brute-force attack (non-English characters are supported)
- Brute-Force attack
- The “brute-force with mask” attack (with custom mask character) is available
- Dictionary-based attack is available
- Autosave password search state and resume after a stop or a crash
- Extract tool for ZIP, RAR and ACE archives
- The maximum password length is not limited
- CPU Priority control is available
- Full Skinning Support
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for KRyLack RAR Password Recovery with free lifetime updates
Don’t go there, KryLack is a complete waste of money.
I use a fast gaming computer but KRyLack manages to plod through brute force cracking at only 30 passwords a second. Want to use your favorite words to help it along? Krylack won’t just use the word, but all combinations of the letters in the word just to slow it down even more. Think you may want to crack an 8 digit password with a simple letter and number combination? at 30 cracks a second that could take up to 6,923,519.3298 years. That’s not including any symbols.
Purchased the software through 2Checkout. When requesting a solution to speed up the process from 30 checks/second, 2Checkout took no responsibility and palmed me off (on multiple occasions) to KRyLack which did not respond. Requests to KRyLack directly yielded no response.
If you have money to burn, don’t care that there’s no support and are not in a hurry (think geological time frame) go for it.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.