Laisim Vivid is a new version of Laisim music player. If you love the lite or Silver version, you may easily fall in love with this Vivid version. It is not only powerful like Silver but also vivid in the user interface.
Give it a try and tell me your view.
Note: If you installed other Laisim versions. Please uninstall it before installing this version.
- Support regular audio format
- Play high definition *.flac file
- Separate equalizer configuration for each song
- Visualizer ( not all devices supported)
- Cross fade when pause/play song
- Gapless playback
- Display album length
- Auto find missing album art
- Find and display lyrics
- Play song from folder or playlist
- Search by song title, artist or album
- Support theme and skin
- Support sleep timer (up to 90 minutes)
- Lock screen support
- 3 widgets style ( you can easily customize it)
- Tag editor
- Send song via bluetooth or social network.
- Set song as ringtone
- Rescan tags info (useful when song tags are changed by other apps)
- Vivid user interface
Q. I can not open Laisim, it just loads and loads.
A. In the first launch, Laisim takes time a little bit to scan and update the library. If you have many songs on your sdcard, It might takes time a bit.
Q. Laisim does not scan all my songs.
A. By default, When scanning songs, Laisim use a song filter based on the extension or file size. You can check this by going to Setting -- Folder and Library
Q. Does Laisim supports widget?
A. Yes, Laisim does support widget with 3 styles (tiny, small and medium)
Q. Does Laisim support .flac audio file?
A. Yes, Laisim support .flac audio file (the Silver and Vivid does but the normal version)
Q. Why does Laisim require RECORD_AUDIO permission?
A. Laisim requires that permission because of the requirement of the Visualizer function. Reference:http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html
Q. The Laisim's built-in Lockscreen is annoying, how can I disable it?
A. Sorry about that, :(. You can disable it by going to Setting -- Lockscreen and untick the Lockscreen option.
Q. Does this version support the old skins?
A. Yes, the Vivid version supports the old skin. However, because this version has some new features, some of images will not be displayed.
Q. How can I contact you?
A. If you have any problems, contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am very glad to hear from you. :)
- Access network state: To check if the network is wifi or mobile data
- Internet: To download album art, lyrics, send suggestions.
- Disable keyguard: To change the lock screen to Laisim built in lock screen
- Modify audio setting: To change audio setting such as volume.
- Read external storage: To scan songs
- Read phone state: To detect if there is a coming phone call to pause the song (and replay when it is ended)
- Record audio: To use Visualizer function
- Set wallpaper: To set wallpaper
- Wake lock: To prevent Laisim paused when system sleeps
- Write external storage: To save the album art files
- Write setting: To set as Ringtone function
- License checker: For checking the license.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.