An aircraft is a vehicle that is able to fly by gaining support from the air. It counters the force of gravity by using either static lift or the dynamic lift of an airfoil, or in a few cases the downward thrust from jet engines. Engineering is the use of scientific principles to design and build machines, structures, and other items, including bridges, tunnels, roads, vehicles, and buildings.
Aeronautics is the science or art involved with the study, design, and manufacturing of air flight–capable machines, and the techniques of operating aircraft and rockets within the atmosphere.
Learn AeroSpace Engineering, also called aeronautical engineering, or astronautical engineering, field of engineering concerned with the design, development, construction, testing, and operation of vehicles operating in the Earth’s atmosphere or in outer space.
An automobile is a self-propelled motor vehicle intended for passenger transportation on land. It usually has four wheels and an internal combustion engine fueled most often by gasoline, a liquid petroleum product.
- Introduction to Aerospace Materials.
- Aerospace Materials: Past, Present And Future.
- Materials And Material Requirements For Aerospace Structures And Engines.
- Strengthening Of Metal Alloys.
- Mechanical And Durability Testing Of Aerospace Materials.
- Production And Casting Of Aerospace Metals.
- Processing And Machining Of Aerospace Metals.
- Aluminium Alloys For Aircraft Structures.
- Titanium Alloys For Aerospace Structures And Engines.
- Magnesium Alloys For Aerospace Structures.
- Steels For Aircraft Structures.
- Systems Engineering And Integration.
- Managing The Plan And Execute Phases.
- Managing For High Performance.
- Integration Plan And Test Strategy.
- Managing People, Product, And Process (P3) Implementation.
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals.
Why Learn AeroSpace Engineering
Graduates of AeroSpace Engineering and mechanics play a key role in the advancement of society, performing work that touches our lives in countless ways beyond aircraft and spacecraft design alone. They develop state of the art systems and new technologies used in the biomedical, computer and automotive industries.
What is AeroSpace Engineering
Aerospace engineering is the primary field of engineering concerned with the development of aircraft and spacecraft. It has two major and overlapping branches: aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. Avionics engineering is similar, but deals with the electronics side of aerospace engineering.
If you like this Learn AeroSpace Engineering app then please, leave a comment and qualify with 5 stars ★★★★★. Thanks
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.