Storm is to real-time stream processing what Hadoop is to batch processing. Using Storm, you can build applications that let you be highly responsive to the latest data and react within seconds and minutes – like finding the latest trending topics on Twitter, or monitoring spikes in payment gateway failures. From simple data transformations to applying machine learning algorithms on the fly, Storm can do it all.
- Access 36 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Spouts & Bolts, which are the building blocks of every Storm topology
- Run a Storm topology in the local mode & in the remote mode
- Parallelize data processing within a topology using different grouping strategies
- Manage reliability & fault-tolerance within Spouts & Bolts
- Perform complex transformations on the fly using the Trident topology
- Apply ML algorithms on the fly using libraries like Trident-ML & Storm-R
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.