French Flashcards will help you learn the basics with no previous knowledge required. Parlez-vous français?
- Created by native French speakers!
- Thousands of flash cards with words and expressions organized in different categories like greetings, at the hotel, at the airport, the weather, etc.
- Pronunciation guide with examples
- Text to speech technology so you can listen to the correct pronunciation
- Save your favorite flashcards for future reference
- Move the application to SD card to save your phone internal memory
Q: How to change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: What kind of expressions will I learn?
A: You will find over 2.000 expressions for the most usual situations when visiting a French speaking country, but also basic and medium vocabulary and expressions for your French lessons.
The text to speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.