Delve into CouchDB and MongoDB, two Web-based open source databases that allow users to manage large quantities of data. In these two courses, you’ll not only learn how to use these particular databases, but also gain a crucial understanding of database management principles applicable to other programs.
- Understand the general concepts underlying NoSQL systems
- Dive into the CouchDB & MongoDB open source databases
- Design databases to make your data easily accessible and manipulable
- Get an overview of Big Data principles
- Master various data aggregation techniques
- Create Web apps using Node.js & MongoDB
- Work w/ JSON documents to import, manipulate & display data
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.