Django is the preferred framework for the world’s most complex, data-driven websites, like Instagram, Pinterest, Mozilla, and many more. That’s because Django arms web applications that are backed by a database that permits interactivity through a browser. This course will teach you how to build a website through the Django framework, while using the world’s most common general purpose programming language, Python. By course’s end, you’ll have built a fully functional website from scratch, and have a skill that will make your resume much more attractive to web-based companies.
- Access 50 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a website from scratch using Django
- Learn Django from beginner through to fully functional levels
- Build authentication systems, map integration, web services, & more
- Test & de-bug your site
- Familiarize yourself w/ Python, PyCharm, & Git
- Create web applications to solve a variety of problems & needs
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.