Databases are critical tools for web-based companies, and Redis is one of the fastest growing NoSQL database solutions today, already playing a supporting role in companies like Twitter and Github. Over this tutorial, you’ll learn this open-source data structure server from the absolute basics to more advanced use. Given the current escalation of Redis in the internet world, now’s a great time to get up to speed.
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to install & use Redis
- Learn the different data structures, various clients, & different key-value pair commands
- Build a functional working task manager w/ NodeJS & Redis
- Incorporate Twitter Bootstrap to design the task manager
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.