Often referred to as the “Linux of the Cloud,” OpenStack helps simplify cloud computing by controlling large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources all through an intuitive dashboard. In this 5-hour course, you’ll come to grips with this foundational tool and learn how to build and operate a virtual computing environment, as well as use OpenStack to build a private cloud.
- Access 34 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire all the skills you need to manage a Cloud platform using OpenStack
- Get an introduction to each OpenStack component
- Develop your skills in OpenStack development by automating tasks
- Learn how to configure key compute, networking & storage resources
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.