Extremely accurate: in contrast to needle tuners that average out fluctuations, linostrobe faithfully reflects every nuance of your intonation.
Instantaneous response: if you've used Cleartune, gStrings or DaTuner before, you'll love the absence of delay here!
World-class automatic pitch recognition: reliable even for "difficult" (overtone-rich) instruments such as the mbira.
Supreme sensitivity and a clear display: you can even tune from across the room!
This full version is ad-free and offers many adjustable preferences:
* adjust concert pitch from A₄ = 415 to 466 Hz
* 30 historical and modern temperaments
* calibrate target in cents (% of a semitone)
* auto-calibrate to an external reference tone
* English, German, solfège, sargam, Byzantine,
Cyrillic, and Japanese note names
* support for transposing instruments
* choice of sharps & flats (e.g., C♯ or D♭)
* choose colors for flat, good, and sharp pitch
* max. deviation (in cents) for 'good' color
* adjust strobe sensitivity (rotation speed)
* can display the measured frequency in Hz
Linostrobe requires the RECORD_AUDIO permission to access your phone's microphone. The audio is analyzed on the fly - nothing is actually recorded.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.