System administrators are essential contributors to IT departments and are compensated accordingly. This course will teach you all you need to know to administer a Linux/UNIX system, including tips and tricks from professionals on potential pitfalls along your way. Over these 24 hours, you’ll learn everything you need to jump into the lucrative world of Linux system administration.
- Access 108 lectures & 24 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into the basics of Linux system administration
- Understand scripting, package management, kernel & shells & more
- Manage system processes, users & software
- Learn how to secure your system, manage the network & debug
- Discuss administration challenges sourced from professionals in the banking, healthcare & financial industries
Docker is one of the fastest-growing virtualization companies around, and is already handling the IT infrastructure of numerous companies both big and small. Docker allows quick app creation by assembling components, and allows the app access from multiple sources making it easy to produce and test. If you’re a current or budding developer, you must try out this powerful open source solution for your development needs. This course is designed to provide a comprehensive training on this technology, starting with basic concepts behind the container technology and continuing with basic installation and setup procedure.
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Master one of the fastest growing virtualization technologies on the market (used by many large-scale companies)
- Learn to easily get more apps running on the same hardware
- Seamlessly manage & deploy applications
- Understand the basics behind the container technology
- Install & set up Docker successfully
- Get comfortable w/ the Docker workflow
- Follow an in-depth training on Docker security
Bourne Again Shell (BASH) is a UNIX/Linux shell and command line interpreter that runs commands from a standard input file. Its most important feature is that it allows you to automate commands, thereby streamlining a program or create a system. After this course, you’ll be able to shave hours from your coding practice and build productive systems in a fraction of the time. Before you know it, employers will be knocking down your door to hire you!
- Access 41 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Write shell scripts & learn the theories behind BASH & Shell Scripting
- Understand how command history, echo command & variables work
- Automate simple & complex commands
- Customize shells, understand shell scripts & note the difference between shell scripts & interactive shells
- Learn how to write well documented, modular, efficient & complex shell scripts
Linux is an open source computer operating system that is often used for building technologies as it offers users and developers considerable room for modifications. It is used in a variety of ways: as the operating system for many hardware platforms, as an OS for servers, as a component in smart phones and gaming platforms, and much more. This course will introduce you to Linux and teach you to become a nuanced user so you can start working with Linux quickly.
- Access 50 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a comprehensive background on operating systems & Linux distributions
- Understand open source, software licensing & more
- Install a Linux system from scratch & learn how to work w/ it
- Learn the command terminal in Linux programming & start coding
- Familiarize yourself w/ the file management system & shells in Linux
If you want to code on or develop for the UNIX/Linux systems, it’s imperative that you learn how to use vi Editor. While it looks cryptic on the outside, vi is an extremely powerful editor that offers many features to help you clean up and better manage your code. Mastering vi will give you an uptick in efficiency and make you a more productive, better UNIX/Linux programmer.
- Access 21 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the core features & options of vi Editor
- Understand file operations, copy and paste operations & more
- Discover special options in vi, combining movement w/ editing & advance navigation to vi
- Introduce yourself to VIM & visual mode
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.