LiveView is a specialized network screen viewing application intended as a tool to help designers create graphics for mobile applications. It is also useful for creating quick interactive demos and experience prototypes.
• Develop pixel–perfect graphics for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad quickly and easily with a live view of your canvas/artboard while you work in any Mac application.
• Interact with software prototypes and demos running on your Mac to communicate and iterate your concepts quickly by controlling your Mac's cursor via touch.
1. Download and install the LiveView apps on both your Mac and your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
2. Open LiveView on both devices while they are connected to the same WiFi network
3. On your Mac, choose your iOS device from the LiveView Network Browser. Place the window frame over the portion of the screen that you wish to screencast.
• While LiveView for Mac is hidden, it will continue to screencast in the
background so you can use other applications.
• For increased performance, connect directly to your Mac via a computer-to-computer WiFi connection.
• Not only useful for design, LiveView has also been used to press on-screen buttons on your Mac from afar, carry a portion of your Mac's screen across the room, or save screenshots of your Mac's screen while viewing it on your iOS device.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.