Python is a general purpose and a relatively easy to learn programming language, making it the language of choice for data scientists to prototype, visualize, and run data analyses on small and medium-sized data sets. This book helps bridge the gap between machine learning and web development. You’ll focus on the Python language, frameworks, tools, and libraries, and eventually build a machine learning system.
- Get familiar w/ the fundamental concepts & some machine learning jargon
- Use tools & techniques to mine data from websites
- Grasp the core concepts of Django framework
- Get to know the most useful clustering & classification techniques and implement them in Python
- Acquire all the necessary knowledge to build a web application w/ Django
- Build & deploy a movie recommendation system application using the Django framework in Python
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.