Macro Mill Plus CNC was built based on previous experience with Macro Terminal CNC, Macro Lathe CNC, as well as requests and information from users around the world. All this gave the following results: a powerful 3D simulator (100 times higher performance than Macro Terminal CNC) with tool representation, a new, faster macro interpreter (3 times higher performance than Macro Terminal CNC), 3-layer AVS (Advance Validation System), more file extensions available for saving projects and many other improvements.
The core of Macro Mill Plus CNC is especially designed for this purpose interpreter with a built-in debugging process tool to execute and analyze CNC macros (Fanuc Custom Macro B). You should know that Macro Mill Plus CNC, Macro Terminal CNC and Macro Lathe CNC is the only CNC software in the world that shows all math and logic operations one by one, line by line (known as parse tree).
Macro Mill Plus CNC supports CNC macro (Fanuc Custom Macro B), many of system variables, absolute, incremental and polar programming, subprograms and cycles.
Please note that Macro Mill Plus CNC also supports G16, G52, G68 and Haas G70 Bolt Hole Circle, Haas G71 Bolt Hole Arc, Haas G72 Bolt Holes Along an Angle.
Macro Mill Plus CNC intepreter is compatible with CNC controls: Fanuc 0(M), Fanuc 6(M), Fanuc 10(M), Fanuc 11(M), Fanuc 12(M), Fanuc 15(M), Fanuc 16(M), Fanuc 18(M), Fanuc 20(M), Fanuc 21(M), Haas and others using CNC macros based on Fanuc Custom Macro B.
General informations about Macro Mill Plus CNC:
- fast 3D (isometric) graphics module with tool rendering (50 tools to use)
- in-the-fly (while writing) and in-depth code validation (over 40 alerts and warnings)
- no blocking code execution (you can stop program execution if it loops)
- compatible with Fanuc Custom Macro B and Fanuc-compatible controls (e.g. HAAS, SINUMERIK 802D, ISO)
- math functions supported: sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, sqrt, abs, round, fix, fup, ln, exp, pow
- showing the assigned variables and colors the new assigned variables
- showing a parsing tree (great solution for debugging and learn CNC macros - parametric programming)
- running line-by-line (manually and auto-play mode)
- CNC simulator (a graphical representation of tool path) 3D, XY, XZ, YZ
23 examples of CNC programs and CNC macro programming
- FANUC / HAAS mode
- undo, format, copy, surround features
- full support G16 (polar coordinate), G51 (scaling), G52 (shift work offset), G68 (coordinate rotation), G65 / G66 (macro subprogram call), G98, G99, repeat canned cycle (L and K)
- supporting for Haas G70 Bolt Hole Circle, Haas G71 Bolt Hole Arc, Haas G72 Bolt Holes Along an Angle
- circular interpolation supported by using (I, J or R)
- supporting FANUC (4digits) and HAAS program title format (4-5digits)
- metric / imperial mode
- reading file with EOB ( ; ) / not or mix
- output syntax highlighting
- save / save as / open file / clear
- custom look (2 themes, font color)
Thank you for purchase Macro Mill Plus CNC
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.