This board game features 60 levels of increasing difficulty. You must finish each level in a limited number of moves. If you don't, a new tray will come out with more cookies.
Now also available for iOS on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-cookies/id1244709871
* Notice: This is our very first public release! Rate with 5 stars, tell all your friends about this game and help us get to everyone. Please do not rate low or leave bad comments: that will only make us very sad! :( Let's be constructive instead! If something doesn't work, reach us by email (email@example.com) or open a new issue: http://github.com/keera-studios/magic-cookies/issues. All issues reported are being documented there. You may want to check the list before buying the app.
For announcements, future versions, fixes and more games, check our Facebook and Twitter pages:
This game is written in Haskell, and it works on Android and iOS :)
* Version history:
- Fixes memory leak.
- Fixes bug saving game state in certain states.
- Saves game state regularly, to avoid state loss if the game crashes.
- Includes fancier reset button.
- Addresses problems with suspension, rendering and activity lifetime (see issues #7 and #1 on github).
- Reduces binary size by 20%.
- Improves stability and performance. Runs faster.
- Fixes issue in level selection menu in portrait mode (#6).
- Fixes orientation bug.
- Fixes bug saving game state to continue from the same place later on.
v1.18 (release candidate):
- Haskell game using SDL2 for multimedia and the Arrowized Functional Reactive Programming DSL Yampa.
- Features 60 levels.
- Features menus.
- Supports screen rotation.
v1.17 and before (available for selected beta testers only):
- Special thanks to all the beta testers who patiently tried our previous versions. For privacy reasons we cannot name you publicly, but a wholehearted thank you to each and every one of you. For the time being, beta testers will still have access to the beta version of the game for free. They will also be the first to test new features as they come out before future versions are released.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.