A powerful source control management program, Git will allow you to track changes and revert to any previous versions of your code, helping you implement an efficient, effective workflow. With this course, you’ll master everything from setting up your Git environment, to writing clean code using the Reset and Revert features, to ultimately understanding the entire Git workflow from start to finish.
- Work in parallel on different parts of your project & manage diversions using branching in Git
- Manage conflicts in your Git app using Merge, a developer’s “magic missile”
- Easily eliminate errors w/ features such as Reset & Revert
- Make your code linear and better control it using features like Rebase & Blame
- Effortlessly control code changes using Patches
- Integrate external software into your project without affecting your app, w/ the help of SubModules
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.