A powerful source control management program, Git will allow you to track changes and revert to any previous versions of your code, helping you implement an efficient, effective workflow. With this course, you’ll master everything from setting up your Git environment, to writing clean code using the Reset and Revert features, to ultimately understanding the entire Git workflow from start to finish.
- Work in parallel on different parts of your project & manage diversions using branching in Git
- Manage conflicts in your Git app using Merge, a developer’s “magic missile”
- Easily eliminate errors w/ features such as Reset & Revert
- Make your code linear and better control it using features like Rebase & Blame
- Effortlessly control code changes using Patches
- Integrate external software into your project without affecting your app, w/ the help of SubModules