If you’re aspiring to be a serious mobile developer, learn to program for Android Marshmallow. The latest version of the world’s most popular operating system, Android M offers you cutting-edge features with which to work your app magic. You’ll end this course with a great understanding of how to set up your development environment, use the Android SDK, and much more.
- Develop apps for Android Marshmallow w/ 6 hours of content
- Master Android fundamentals: activities, fragments, views & more
- Understand the structure & life cycle of an Android app
- Work w/ various views & layouts
- Wireframe the design of your app
- Configure advanced features: transmit network data, store data in SQLite, etc.