Ideal for those working with mid- to large-sized IT infrastructures, this comprehensive ebook is loaded with content geared toward helping you design and deploy an OpenStack private cloud. This comprehensive guide will help you to choose the right practical option and make informed decisions about the OpenStack cloud environment to fit your infrastructure in production.
- Access 400 pages of instructional ebook content
- Explore the main architecture design of OpenStack components & how they work together
- Learn how to compare different storage solutions & driver extensions
- Discover how to improve OpenStack performance w/ advanced configurations
- Prepare to deploy & manage an OpenStack cloud w/ the latest open source technologies
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.