- Visual synthesizer, incl.12 grids & special visual features
- Rhythm composer, incl. extended drum modulation settings
- Soundscape sampler, microphone input & sample library
- Song arrangements composer
- Save/load/add songs
- Recording master in Wav-Audio
- MIDI Input to plugin your MIDI device to play the color piano & connect controllers
- Additional arpeggiator melodies module
- The latest updates!
MIDI Out/Sync, 2nd screen output, file sharing and more...
5 things you should know about Soniface:
1. The visual and audio are connected to each other. The base is a movable grid that generates tones, melodies and harmonies. Shape, color and sounding can be easily varied by multi-touch.
2. A far-reaching interface includes elements from the side of electronic music production and generative art.
3. The use of headphones is recommended!
4. You can record your microphone input & the master sound, so watch your local memory.
5. It’s possible to insert lots of instruments, patterns, special visuals, samples and more. Don’t forget to save your creation!
A digital all-in-one musical instrument on the go.
ZKM Karlsruhe, AppArtAward 2017, Sound Art
VJing and sound app of the extra class! [...] Until you have discovered the infinite possibilities of this app you can stay a very long time! And again and again something new, ingenious unexpected comes to light.
The eyecandy can get pretty intense!
Mazetools Soniface" is a new app that allows you to compose music while relaxing. [...] an incredibly sophisticated musical instrument.
Julia Spyker, SWR
An interface between man and machine for sonification of the self: That sounds like esotericism.
Andi Hörmann, Deutschlandradio
Soniface is great for creating ambient music.
So I’m all for a unique interface and this app certainly has that.
Soniface is about an atmosphere a meditative space, where everybody can get experience of making and performing electronic music.
Soniface means “Sonification Interface”, a tool to visualize and sonify your mood. The project started with an animation movie called "Geometric Poetry" by Stephan Kloß 2011. Besides music and art it was mainly inspired by thoughts about music therapy, researching about geometry and cymatics and gives tributes to Alexander Nikolajewitsch Skrjabin, Ernst Florens Friedrich Chladni as well as representatives of Synesthesia. Their works influenced functions and principles like the combination of the color circle and the circle of fifths with a morphable grid and a circular step sequencer.
Our work is still in progress and we are happy to get your feedback. Please notice that we are a very small team and we do our best to improve Soniface continuously. We're looking forward to see you "sonified"!
Check Soniface Lab for PC/Mac and get 2nd screen output and 7.1 surround sound option already now!
Get more information on:
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.