What makes the Glossima - Dictionary of Mech. Engineering App. so special?
• 4 languages (simultaneous translation into English, German, French and Greek)
• 4,000 entries under 14 subject units
• Illustration: graphs/symbols/figures/models/technical drawings/pictures
• Established terminology resulting from years of research carried out by a team of experts
• Constant updating/addition of new terms
• User friendly/ease in search and organisation
• Functions offline
A wealth of material!
14 subject units corresponding to all the basic fields of engineering:
— Engineering Mechanics
— Strength of Materials
— Engineering Materials
— Machine Elements
— Power Transmissions and Mechanisms
— Machine Drive
— Foundry Engineering
— Mechanical Working
— Heat Treatment
— Engineering Drafting
— Accuracy and Measurements
— Miscellaneous Machines
An essential tool for:
Engineers, mechanics, engineering students, scientists-academics, translators-interpreters and anyone engaged in studying or using engineering terminology in a foreign language.
What makes the Glossima - Dictionary of Mech. Engineering so practical?
• Easy and user-friendly navigation
• 4-language menu (automatic language change function compatible with the device language/keypad )
• Smart ‘search’: simple and quick term search through the suggested terms function (select just a few letters of the term you’re searching and the term will be displayed together with other related alternatives).
• Personalised use function: create your own dictionary by saving the terms you want in your ‘favourites’ by a simple tap.
The Glossima - Dictionary of Mech. Engineering App., based on the first dictionary in the series of specialised dictionaries published by Glossima & Wehrheim, is the first available app. for this series.
Stay tuned! Glossima - Dictionary of Medical Engineering and Glossima - Dictionary of Telecommunications Apps will be soon available!
The space taken up on your mobile for this app. is 75 ΜB
Please leave your feedback so we can make your experience better.