-September 15th, 2015-
The Droid Mechanix are pleased to announce Mech-X for your Android phone or tablet!
With over 25 custom widgets available at launch and more on the way via updates.
[UPDATE: Now a total of 73 Mech-X widgets]
Mech-X was created with our motto, "Luxury. Style, Finesse. Passion" in mind. We truly hope you enjoy our work as much as we enjoy creating it and we look forward to bringing you many more projects together.
INSTRUCTIONS APPLYING MECH-X:
1) Download and Install Zooper Widget Pro
2) Download Mech-X for Zooper Widget Pro, afterwards open your app drawer and locate the Mech-X app and open
3) Locate and select the install fonts option
4) Go back to your homescreen and add a Zooper Widget (long press on the the desktop screen until the widgets option pops up, then locate the various grid sizes for the appropriate widget you want to add to your desktop screen. This is via a custom Launcher, if you're on a stock ROM without a 3rd party launcher, then locate and add the widget via grid sizes in the app drawer.)
5) Select Mech-X by The Droid Mechanix application when the Zooper Widget list appears
6) Choose your desired widget according to the grid size you picked out previously
7) Sit back and enjoy your enhanced homescreen :)
- These widgets were created on a 5x4 desktop grid with subgrid positioning enabled (using Nova Launcher). All widgets are optimized for phones (can be used on tablets, but would most likely require resizing or new scaling from within Zooper Widget Pro for a better look and fit on tablets). Most of our widgets were created as 4x2 widgets. However, there are a few widgets, mainly the search bar widgets that are optimized for a 4x1 grid and a few 2x2 widgets. So please add widgets to your screen accordingly with that in mind. (Almost all are labeled with the default grid size in the widget names, when applying from the widget list).
- If the widgets look odd, try changing the grid layout or resizing the widget via a long press on the widget or going inside Zooper Widget and changing the scaling. Also, some devices may require a reboot for widgets to show up in your list of widgets.
- Many if not all of the widgets that we created have Hotspots or OnTap Action enabled, so for example, a quick press on weather icons, dates, days of the week and the clock, will open up the corresponding applications to refresh the weather, open the calendar, and set alarms.
-Please contact us (via email provided or on either of our Google+ pages) if you need assistance with anything, we want to make sure everyone enjoys accenting their home screens using Mech-X.
Check us out on Google+
-The Droid Mechanix: https://plus.google.com/105902283970810350816/about
-The Devicers: https://plus.google.com/+ConsigliziopinoBlogspothedevicers/about
- The Devicers for all of his help getting this project up and running, his art work and the dashboard!
- Big thanks to friends and family and all of you who have circled us on Google+, reshared and posted screens of our work on your devices! We sincerely appreciate your support!!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.