MĪNA creates a simple way to store your encrypted health information on your smartphone. This can be used for reference when filling out new patient questionnaires or, ideally, being easily and securely scanned by providers that use the MĪNA reader software.
MĪNA was developed by a dedicated group of individuals just like you, as well as physicians, nurses, scientists, pharmacists, teachers, dentists and veterinarians. The goal is to ensure the app provides only pertinent information necessary for healthcare providers to provide quality, knowledgeable care. This is done in an efficient and secure manner that ultimately will decrease the amount of forms to be completed by you.
Features included in MĪINA:
- Ability to store health history information for yourself as well as multiple dependents
- Includes health history information specific to children
- Includes health history information specific for pets
- Information stored includes: Personal Information, Emergency Contact Information, Insurance Information, Primary Care Provider, Pharmacy Information, Diagnoses, Surgeries, Allergies, Medications, Family History, Social History, Immunizations, Review of Systems, Health Screening as well as a region for free text for you to describe the reason for your current visit
2) SMART TEXT/AUTO POPULATED FIELDS
- An extensive list of diagnoses, surgeries, medications, allergies, and immunizations are available to aid in accurate documentation and spelling of your health history
- Data is stored on your mobile device and not on a remote server
- A passcode as well as security questions are required for access with functions to remove all information if incorrectly accessed after several attempts
- The app does not communicate with any other apps, the Internet, etc.
- Not even MĪNA has access to your information - only YOU can access your information and provide it to those YOU choose
4) EASE OF TRANSFER
- A state-of-the-art encryption method is used to create a unique HealthBlueprint, QR image, that can be easily scanned and uploaded by participating healthcare providers
- ***NOTE: The code can only be read by participating providers who have the licensed MĪNA specific software. This prevents your code from being accessed by unwanted parties.***
No printing is available by the user in order to prevent unwanted parties from obtaining your personal information
5) SPANISH TRANSLATION
- Capacity to translate most responses from Spanish to English by the MĪNA reader software with a goal to help break language barriers
6) ***NO paid advertising and NO in-app purchases are required for full use***
Having trouble? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information including videos about MĪNA, visit: MINAapp.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.