MineX – Classic Minesweeper for Mac OS X, supports retina display, game statistics (3bv, 3bv/s, IOE…), Game Center leaderboards, all mouse click techniques and game replay.
Minesweeper is a logic game where mines are hidden in a grid of squares. The object is to open all safe squares in the quickest time possible.
– View game replay, speed 0.25x to 4x
– Save replay to file
– Open replay file
– Beginner: 9×9, 10 mines
– Intermediate: 16×16, 40 mines
– Expert: 30×16, 99 mines
– Custom: up to 70×40, 999 mines
– First click always opens area
– Mouse left click to open a tile
– Mouse right click (or Command(⌘)-click) to flag a mine
– Press both mouse buttons (or Command(⌘)-click) on a number to quickly open all surrounding tiles if the number matches surrounding flags
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.