★★ Parents' Choice Recommended ★★
★★ Kirkus Reviews - Kirkus Star ★★
★★ Common Sense Media - 5 Stars ★★
JUST MOO IT! Sandra Boynton’s best-selling book of all time comes alive with sound and movement and gloriously unpredictable interactivity. The wryly inventive Moo, Baa, La La La! digital book app will intrigue and amuse little kids and big people alike, and perhaps even elicit an appreciative snort from the occasional uninvited rhinoceros.
“This is my second digital book project with the perfectly wonderful team at Loud Crow,” says Sandra Boynton, “and I’m really happy with what we’ve created together. As with The Going to Bed Book, our interactive book app version of Moo, Baa, La La La! succeeds in retaining the original board book experience, while adding multi-sensory dimension. It’s such a cool enterprise.”
Far beyond any e-book experience, the Moo, Baa, La La La! interactive book app has all the magic and appeal of a traditional pop-up book, offering lively interactivity and nifty discovery. Of course you can hear each animal make its unique sound. (In some cases, VERY unique.) But there’s more! Help the perplexed chicken stagehand raise the curtain on a stageful of dapper dancing pigs. Turn day to night with the touch of the moon. Slingshot the running cats away from the barking dogs. A touch of the duck activates a quack which brings in another duck. Then another. And yet another. Even the back cover has a curiously articulate spokesman that you really mustn’t miss.
* The second Boynton Moo Media book app (following their top-selling debut, The Going To Bed Book app), venturing far beyond what an e-book experience can offer
* Touch the animals to hear them moo or oink or quack or even, in the case of three incongruous showbiz pigs, harmonize
* Boynton has redrawn and recolored the original illustrations for her most popular book ever, Moo, Baa, La La La! (over 5 million in print!)
* Includes an original instrumental soundtrack, "Country Air," a wonderful uptempo pastoral string quartet written by Michael Ford
* Realistic page turning interactions just like the original board book
* "The Big Guy Reads It" with word highlighting to help improve reading skills
* Or “I want to read it myself” and hear individual words pronounced with the tap of a finger
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.