If you struggle with any part of your stroke from swallowing water to low sinky legs to developing your catch, then this insightful tool will be invaluable to you.
- 8 viewing angles including directly overhead and underneath
- Slow motion, pause and frame by frame forward/rewind*
- Remove the water from view for extra clarity
- Control of swimming speed (strokes per minute)
- Synchronised views across all angles (so you can pause and see that same position from any angle)
- Two fundamentally different but efficient styles of stroke, select the one that best suits you as an individual
* Hold your finger on the screen to bring up the jog wheel and rotate it to speed up or slow down the animations. Or when paused, rotate the jog wheel to forward and rewind frame by frame
This extensive app also includes three full articles on using the animations to improve your technique and a full comparison of the two stroke styles on view - 'The Swinger' and 'The Smooth'. Find out why each one is a great stroke technique and how to make it work best for you.
About Swim Smooth:
Swim Smooth is an innovative coaching company focusing on improving your individual stroke technique based on your height, build, gender and swimming experience.
We have coaching bases in Australia and the UK, and in 2011 we were selected by British Triathlon to write their swimming coaching curriculum. All triathlon coaches in the UK now follow our swim coaching methods.
Find out more about us at http://www.swimsmooth.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.