MTest is not only a prelim test. It will help you to prepare for homibhabha. Like MBooks, MTest is also a innovative and new idea to take a test.
A test does not improve us. It just tells us where we stand.
The actions we take before and after the test result is what improves us!
How to use MTest?
1) Go thorough 'how to prepare' section. (spend time and study)
2) Take the time bound objective test.
3) Read the analysis and suggestions in detail.
4) MTest gives you the list of questions where you have lost the mark. (Self struggle to find the answers)
5) Avoid seeing the Answer list and explanation.
6) Take the Test again
7) Check for improvement
1) Difficulty level: same as that of Homibhabha Young Scientist Exam (Std 6th)
2) 100 questions, 100 marks, 90 min
3) Complete analysis of your score
4) Suggests improvement plan
5) Test can be repeated
6) Provides the list of questions (where you lost a mark) to focus upon.
7) Answer list with explanation visible once you finish the test.
8) General exam related instructions.
9) Make a Question (Upload and PUBLISH a question with YOUR NAME!)
A 'Test' should not only be a 'test'. It should be a tool which will help the student to improve. MTest is an outcome of this idea. Many hours of thinking and rethinking was required to design and develop the MTest. My teaching experience of many years and at various places turned out to be very useful for this task.
A feed back from students and parents is most welcome!
Rahul Ogale (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(* Tested for Android 4.x onward)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.