Find out where you hear music, who writes it and what all the instruments sound like. Meet the great composers and be wowed by the orchestra.
Tap any words or pictures and hear the text narrated, extracts of music, and dozens of animations and sound effects. The animals can dance, sing and play!
Ideal for children to enjoy alone or together with a parent, this app is bursting with different pieces of music. It will fire the imagination of children and delight parents.
A full album of music includes Grieg’s Peer Gynt, Mozart’s Magic Flute, Williams’s Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Saint-Saëns’s Carnival of the Animals, Holst’s Planets, Stravinsky’s Petrushka, Prokofiev’s Peter and the Wolf and many, many more.
“…a venture that gives the project of introducing children to proper music its biggest boost since Peter and the Wolf.”
The Sunday Times on My First Classical Music Book
- First released on iOS and now available for Android too.
- Based on the hugely successful My First Classical Music Book, published by the world’s largest independent classical record company, Naxos.
- Three main sections: When? Where? / People / Instruments.
- Friendly, engaging narration – tap on any piece of text to hear it.
- Questions and ‘Listen For’ tips from the Music Bird: get more from the music.
- Over 40 different pieces of music featured, in excellent recordings.
- Every instrument in the orchestra is demonstrated.
- Lively, characterful illustrations throughout.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.