Interactive, age-adapted educational app that teaches children the time through play.
“My first Clock” is ideal for children from 5 years upwards who want to learn to tell the time while having fun.
How it works:
Select the mode by pressing the coloured buttons on the upper part of the screen
- Orange: Set time: the current time can be adjusted by turning the hand.
- Blue: Clock parts: learn which parts of the clock are important for reading the time correctly.
- Green: Hours and Minutes: Which hand is faster? Which hand shows the hours and which shows the minutes? How long is a minute and how long is an hour?
- Red: Quarters of an hour: Quarter hours are explained using pieces of cake as an example.
- Yellow: To and Past: What do TO and PAST mean and how do the hands help to understand which is which?
A detailed explanation is available for each mode and can be listened to again at any time.
The game incorporates different mechanisms, to encourage the children to want to discover and try out what is explained.
An encouraging speaker leads the children through the app step by step, simply and clearly explaining what to do. After each action, the child receives immediate feedback about whether the action was right or wrong.
- Exciting educational games
- An encouraging native speaker guides the child through the app
- Child-friendly and clear graphics
- Teaches how to tell the time
- Teaches through discovery and by trying
- Introduces the different parts and functions of the clock: hands, numbers and dial
- Teaches how to set the clock, using movable hands
- Different game modes distinguished by colours and graphics
- Includes a help feature for further assistance and explanations
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions, please contact us direct: email@example.com
Have a look at the other kids' apps from Ravensburger like "Karl's Castle", "Whoowasit?", "THE aMAZEing Labyrinth" and many others.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.