With My Solar Panel you will gain enormous flexibility for designing your system. You can make your configuration according to your needs and set your system on any desired location on the map. Are you curious how much electricity will generate your system if it was in Australia, Portugal, Chile or South Pole? Now you can let your imagination fly and you can check any possibility in a second.
* Pro version additional features
- PanelSim model with real time data for electricity generation. Your phone is your solar panel. Face the sun, rotate your phone on any desired side and check the performance.
- Shading model for calculation of self-shading losses between strings.
- Tool for calculation the number of panels needed for your system with specific characteristics of the panels.
- No adds.
* All in one app
My Solar Panel is your assistant which offers you a various palette of parameters for any desired location on the map. It provides:
- Monthly irradiance
- Optimal tilt angle
- Monthly and daily optimal tilt angles
- Optimal orientation
- Annual electricity generation
- Monthly electricity generation
- Total area of all panels
- Number of panels needed for your desired system – available two options
- Total land area for your desired system
- Payback period in years for your desired system
- Capacity factor of your system
- Energy degradation in 25-years period
- Avoided CO2 emissions
- Levelized cost of electricity
- Energy yield
- Optimization module with comparison option
- Shading module for calculation of self-shading losses.
- Real time module for electricity generation…and much more.
* Easy to use
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Three steps approach: choose a location, design your system, see the results.
* Designing your PV System
For better flexibility and appropriateness of the users, depending on their background, the model requires several input parameters, which are divided in two categories – Basic and Advanced data.
- Installed power of your PV System
- Tilt angle of the panels
- Orientation of the panels
- Average electricity price of your bill or average electricity sell price (market, PPA, etc.)
- Panel efficiency
- Inverter efficiency
- Cost of the PV System in USD per installed kW
- Degradation rate of the panels
* Optimize your results
- Find out the optimal tilt angle and orientation
- Find out monthly tilt angles
- Minimize your shading losses
- Compare you results
It is time to make a solar panel from your phone. PanelSim is live simulation of a solar panel using your phone. You can face any desired side and angle with your phone and check the live performance of your chosen position. With changing the direction, you can find the difference of the energy yield. PanelSim gives you the optimal parameters and the difference between your desired position and the best one for any location on the map.
* Explore the other possibilities
- Check the shading losses of your system
- Check the sunrise and sunset for any time of the year
- Check the sun position for any time of the year
- And much more…
* Get more than an app
- Our goal is not only to help you find the best output for your PV System, but also to help you explore the possibility of the solar power as an unlimited source of energy and to encourage you in making a very minor impact on the climate change.
- Whenever you need help for designing your PV System or interpretation of the data, open the user manual from the app (help option) or just contact us.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.