The NASM Personal Trainer(TM) Mobile App gives you the opportunity to learn directly from the experts and provides tools and applications to help prepare for the CPT Exam. This mobile app is:
• Ideal for Student seeking NASM CPT exam prep resources
• Great for Existing CPT's who want to keep the exam information fresh on their minds and/or compete against their peers in a virtual game show environment
Includes 100 questions covering key domain areas:
• Exercise Technique
• Program Design
• Client Relations
• Professional Practice
Additional question packs available for purchase, upon development and release by NASM.
3 games in 1:
The NASM Personal Trainer mobile app provides three fun and interactive, virtual game show environments in which to learn:
1. OPT Challenge (similar to JEOPARDY!(TM))
2. Fitness Squared (similar to Hollywood Squares(TM))
3. Raise the Bar (similar to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire(TM))
In partnership with Openfeint, the best social gaming network for smart devices, the NASM Personal Trainer(TM) mobile app offers the opportunity for you to engage in competition with the personal trainer community. Via the NASM Personal Trainer(TM) mobile app, you can:
• Unlock achievements with demonstrated knowledge such as the Endurance Trainer which can be accomplished in Raise the Bar by answering all questions correctly.
• Play with Friends & Colleagues - Invite friends from Facebook, Twitter, and your address book.
• Become the Best- Compare your score against other fitness professionals.
• Choose your own avatar and build your profile.
Since 1987, the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) has been a global leader in providing evidence-based certifications and advanced credentials to health and fitness professionals. In addition to its evidence-based NCCA-accredited Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certification, NASM also offers a progressive career track with access to advanced specializations in Sports Performance (PES) and Injury Prevention (CES), Continuing Education courses, and accredited Bachelor and Master Degree programs. The NASM educational continuum is designed to help today’s health and fitness professionals enhance their careers while empowering their clients to live healthier lives.
Note: The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) is not affiliated with JEOPARDY!, Hollywood Squares and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.