NEURO KZ is a unique cross-platform application for the dynamic tracking of data on the strokes and storing it on the server that is called to notably streamline processing data on the patient medical history, laboratory tests and therapy chosen.
- Convenient interface of the patient profile allows to keep all the information about the patient severity, data obtained through instrumental examinations and laboratory tests and treatment at hand, with an opportunity to print a medical card directly from the device and to add it to the actual card in the hospital.
- Diagnosing becomes much easier due to the most accurate ways of diagnosing patient condition with further building graphs for tracking treatment progress: the Glasgow Coma Scale, the Modified Rankin Scale and NIHSS.
- Offline access to the materials – examinations and tests, instructions for use and clinical protocols grants independency from a location or Internet access.
- The presentation videos vividly illustrate the medicines’ effects, thus helping to raise patients’ awareness.
- Synchronization of data with the server and its further storage there in combination with the option of mailing empower both a doctor and a patient to track the disease progression and immediately adapt therapy to it.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.