As a result of such symbiosis it is now possible to provide rich and market-unique DSP functionality available for your recording needs, briefly:
- up to 60 band Parametric Equalizer for correcting the frequency response of the audio source (microphone);
- generic fully configurable DSP filter that can be used for sound correction while recording;
- Automatic Gain Correction (AGC) effect that allows to target the desired Gain and thus you can sense distant and quite sounds that become well recognizable in your recording;
- high quality Resampling allows to reduce the size of voice recordings without quality degradation, so you can record lengthy lectures and memos in a tiny files.
* MEDIA LIBRARY
Full-featured media library is now at your disposal for the recording needs. It allows to organize recordings flexibly and group them into the playlists.
User interface offers a precision Spectrum, RMS and Waveform analyzers, so recorded sound will be visualized in full.
* HI-RES AUDIO
Audio driver supports hi-res format, so if your device supports it Neutron has no limit to capture sound in high resolution.
* VERSATILE AUDIO FORMATS
You can choose to store recording in the lossless hi-res formats (WAV, FLAC) or in the lossy formats (OGG/Vorbis, MP3, SPEEX, WAV-ADPCM) to save storage space. You can store hours of voice recording using specially optimized for such task SPEEX format.
You can store recordings in the Local storage or external SD or stream directly to the network storage via SMB or SFTP protocols in real time, so if anything happens to your device during the recording process the recorded file will not be lost. Tags can be edited anytime after the recording.
* 32/64-bit hi-res audio processing (HD audio).
* OS and platform independent encoding and audio processing.
* Bit-perfect recording.
* Audio formats: WAV (PCM, ADPCM, A-Law, U-Law), FLAC, OGG/Vorbis, Speex, MP3.
* Direct access to USB ADC (via USB OTG: up to 8 channels, 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* Metadata/tags editing.
* Sharing recorded file with other installed apps.
* Playlists: M3U.
* Saves to the internal memory or external SD (note: writing to SD may not be supported on all firmwares so far, full support will come later on).
* Saves to the network storage:
- SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
- SFTP (over SSH) server.
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
- Parametric Equalizer (4-60 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
- Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
- Automatic Gain Correction (sense distant and quite sounds);
- Customizable digital filter;
- Dithering (minimize quantization).
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum, RMS and Waveform analyzers.
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, genre, year, folder.
* Folder mode.
* Timers: stop, start.
* Android Auto.
* Supports many interface languages.
Try Eval version before buying!
NEON optimized APK for 32-bit ARM CPUs:
Follow us on Twitter:
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.