Code Reader Pro - EX
Android Mobile and Tablet
Supports Bluetooth and WiFI OBD-II adapters
1. The car must be OBD-II compliant
2. Bluetooth (or WiFi) ELM327 OBD-II Adapter
3. The bluetooth device on the phone must be enabled and paired with the bluetooth
OBD-II adapter (or WiFi feature must be on)
* Scanning diagnostic trouble codes in multiple ECUs
* Show and Clear diagnostic trouble
* Big database of DTC discriptions
* Capability to read out freeze frame data (sensor's values when DTC is stored ) and read
out Live data using Multiple analog gauges for checking sensors’s values in one screen
* Supports retrieving extended PID and Viewing extended PID in detail
Protocol & Fault codes
* The functionality of Auto detect the OBD-II protocol let's the app to be very easy to use
* Displaying the description of the protocol used in your car
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
ISO 14320 KWP-2000
ISO CAN 15765 - 11bit, 29 bit, 250Kbaud, 500Kbaud
* The app has standalone database (SQLITE) with over 20,000 descriptions for specific
and generic trouble code
* OBD-II diagnostic trouble code (DTC) formats
P0xxx, P2xxx, P3xxx - Generic Powertrain DTC
P1xxx - Manufacturer's Specific DTC
Cxxxx - Generic and Specific Chassis DTC
Bxxxx - Generic and Specific Body DTC
Uxxxx - Generic and Specific Network DTC
* The functionality for the DTC code lookup, You can still use this function, even if your
phone did not have the bluetooth device or the bluetooth device is out of order. This
functionality is fully free in the FREE VERSION.
* Showing you the engine status, when the app is connected to the bluetooth adapter (at
the car's data link port). If the car has got any trouble code, the engine status image will
change it's color from green to red and vice versa periodically,
How to work
Plug the bluetooth (or WiFi) OBD-II adapter into the car's OBD-II ports and powered on
Press Connection Icon (at top right corner) to Connect to Bluetooth (or WiFi) Adapter
Case bluetooth adapter
A dialog window will appears and shows a list of paired devices (one or more devices
in the list), each paired device has two information as following:
Name of paired bluetooth device (for example: obdii-dev)
Max address (for example: 77:A6:43:E4:67:F2)
The Max address is used to distinguish two or more bluetooth adapters have the same name.
You must choose your bluetooth OBDII device by select the correct it's name (or it's max address) in the list and click on the item, then the app starts connecting process and autodetects the OBD-II protocol.
Case WiFi adapter:
Use the menu "Settings" to switch to "WiFi Conection" item. Then change the IP address and Port to suite with the adapter's IP address and port. Twice click on "WiFi Connection" to enable items "IP Address Settings" and "Port Settings"
If the process finished successfully the protocol description will be displayed on screen (control panel) and the notification "Connected to OBDII Adapter" will appear on the status bar.
Supports the specific DTC Descriptions of the following manufacturers:
Acura, Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep,
Ford, Honda, Huyndai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, KIA,
Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan,
Sabaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, GM, GMC, Fiat, Lincoln,
Mercury, Pontiac, Skoda, Vauxhall, Mini Cooper,
Cadilac, Citroien, Peugoet, Seat, Buick, Oldsmobile,
Saturn, Mercedes Benz, Opel.
* Note: The correct choice of the vehicle manufacturer affects the proper description search result of specific codes
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.