- Front side of the card displays the note on Staff
- Back side of the card can display the name of the note and what fingering to use.
- Customize the range of cards being displayed (1 to 32 notes).
- A choice of sharp or flat note display.
- Auto play, hands off mode.
- Audio reference provided for each note helping your familiarize with the pitch.
- A choice of 4 nomenclatures. (Lettername A-B-C, Two types of Do-Re-Mi, and German's A-H-C)
- Notes covering the Conservatoire system
The practical design of these cards makes them easy to use. A couple of cards a day will further your development in sight reading and audio recognition. Try this app today!
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.