On the Farm is just like a real book, so it’s easy to find your way around. Each page is introduced by a playful rhyme, while bright and colorful images pop-up magically as each 3D scene opens. When your child taps a picture, they see and hear the associated word, making this a powerful tool for learning new words as well as reinforcing those they already know. With the second language option, they can explore other languages too, including Spanish, Chinese, French and German.
Farm animals and objects are grouped into 13 different categories to help children learn about horses, sheep, cows, pigs, goats, chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys, crops, tractors, tools and machines, as well as the names for mother, father and baby animals.
On the Farm ~ Touch, Look, Listen is designed for young children aged 15 months to 3+ years old, it includes the following features:
• Full 3D experience - just like a real book
• 14 interactive 3D pop-up scenes and over 85 words
• Choice of English, French, German, Spanish and Chinese as either primary or secondary language
• Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
• Stunning and highly-detailed photographs showing objects as they are in real life
• Featuring a fun soundtrack and real sound effects such as animal noises.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.