In order to use this Android application, user has to have Google Drive and Google Drive for PC.
1. Open P6ProLinkSqlite android application
2. Download your P6Pro sqlite database from Google Drive to your mobile device
3. Select your schedule project, activity and input progress update information
4. Press Update button to revise the activity data information in P6Pro
5. Upload your updated P6 database to Google Drive
6. Exit from the android application
7. Open P6Pro software and review the progress data you have input
8. Confirm P6Pro progress input you made and press F9
1. User must be P6 Professional stand-alone user using default Oracle sqlite project database. If you don’t have an account, you can create a Google Drive account and will be provided with free 15GB of storage space by Google.
2. User must have Google Drive account and the P6Pro database file must to be located in:
Google Drivep6pro folder. (If you do not have a p6pro folder, create one in Google Drive)
3. User must have Google Drive for PC installed on the desktop and the P6Pro database file must be located in C:Google Drivep6pro folder. (If you do not have a p6pro folder, create one)
How to install Google Drive for P6Pro Sqlite Database:
1. Installing Google Drive
Google “Google Drive” in Google Search and you will be on the “Google Drive” website where you will be able to install “Google Drive” on the cloud.** Make sure you remember the user id and the password for Google Drive. Go to Google Drive cloud and create a sub-folder :Google Drivep6pro where you will be storing your P6 Pro database files.
** Google will let you have 15 giga bytes of storage space free. You will have to pay Google once you exceed 15 giga bytes for extra storage space.
2. Next download the “Download for PC” version to your desktop folder and install the PC version on your desktop. After installing the Google Drive for PC, go to folder “Google Drive” and create a sub-folder p6pro. By creating c:Google Drivep6pro sub-folder, the P6Pro database files will automatically sync with the cloud:Google Drivep6pro database files. Move your P6Pro files you plan to update to c:Google Drivep6pro sub-folder and confirm that the P6 Pro database file you have moved in created in your cloud:Google Drivep6pro sub-folder.
3. Next install Google Drive application on your android mobile device. Go to Google Play store and search for Google Drive application, download and install the application.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.