KEEP A PAIN DIARY
Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary to be able to treat pain effectively. The award winning "Catch My Pain" app allows you to visualize and monitor your pain by creating detailed drawings and by tracking other relevant information. The diary will help you to explain your pain to any care provider.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a graph which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- exchange best practices with similar patients in our community!
- export your pain diary and share it with your care providers
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- view statistics about your short- and long-term pain
- track events or circumstances which increase or ease your pain
- keep track of your pain level (VAS)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- track your overall happiness
- enter diagnoses
- track fatigue and stress
- track weather conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc.)
- add comments to each pain entry
- use the diary to explain your pain to any care provider
- share your pain diary by eMail
- and a lot more...
OFFLINE USE AND CLOUD SYNCHRONISATION
CatchMyPain can basically be used without an Internet connection. Only for the very first application start and for synchronizing your entries to the cloud you have to be online. The synchronisation allows you to use the smartphone app or the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel. Use our smartphone app to keep track of your pain on the go very easily.
Please note: Buying this PRO version does not release in-App-Purchases in the smartphone version of CatchMyPain. See feature comparison on http://www.catchmypain.com/features
RESEARCH AGAINST PAIN
By using Catch My Pain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form by clicking the "i" icon in the sidebar.
For more information, a detailed roadmap and our awesome video, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
START TO TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW
Keep a medical health record of fibromyalgia, migraine, cancer, arthritis, lupus, headache, rsi, chronic lower back pain, rheumatism, sciatica, cfs, fatigue syndrome, depression, crps or endometriosis symptoms for your doctor. Understand what happens with the pain in your knee, hip, shoulder, joint, chest, neck, stomach, leg, arm, or with your abdominal ache, tumor, etc. Know the impact and scale of your pt, therapy and diagnosis. Manage your pain.
WANT TO BECOME A BETA-TESTER?
You would get early access to cutting-edge features, suggest your ideas and help to improve CatchMyPain continuously. Join the beta tester community with your google+ account at https://plus.google.com/communities/102955154986600833281.
We need several permissions in order to run properly:
- "Internet" to store your diary in the cloud
- "Location" to automatically track weather conditions
- "Push Messages" in order to send you reminders or notify about changes
- "Storage" to save entries on your device
We always keep your personal data secret and never sell it!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.