This full version allows:
- To edit the palette.
- To access to the advanced parameters.
- To manage several projects.
- To export the result in a SVG, PNG or JPG file.
1. Touch the top left button and select "Open a new image".
2. The image is analyzed and should appear with the numbered areas.
3. To check the result, you can zoom with two fingers or pan with one.
4. The top right button opens the parameters panel which allows changing the number of color, the size of the numbers, etc...
5. To print the result, touch the top left button and select "Export to PDF".
- It is recommended to choose images with less detail as possible. Increasing the blur power helps to reduce the details.
- You can also use the application with a mouse.
Android device version 4.4 or later.
Copyright (c) Regis COSNIER, All Rights Reserved.
A screenshots are a derivative of:
- "Rose laser" by T.Kiya, used under CC BY-SA 2.0
- "Puppy" by DM.Sumon, used under CC BY 2.0
- "Burano island" by A.Onufrienko, used under CC BY 2.0
- "Brandy Alexander" by A.Valli, used under CC BY 2.0
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.