Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional — Everything you need for reliable data protection and professional PC management!
- Empowered data safety and disaster recovery software
- Powerful partition management
- Full spectrum of virtual and physical migration operations
- Agentless MS Hyper-V Backup
- Secure data wiping – even on SSDs
- Windows 10 Support!
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional includes everything you need for cutting-edge data management and opens up professional system administration options which had never before been possible. Tools such as high-performance file exclusion filters for efficient backup and recovery operations, the sophisticated Paragon partitioning engine, the capability of editing virtual hard disks, Hyper-V guest system backup functions, the powerful scripting option, expanded support for virtual machines and much more make the Hard Disk Manager Professional the preferred hard disk and system administration software on the market.
– System & data backup: Back up entire Windows system, individual partitions or selected files. Use the scripting engine to automate frequently used operations and benefit from the variety of virtual backup containers which simplify work with virtual environments. Whatever you choose – the space-saving pVHD format or a backup for later use as a virtual system (such as a virtual Hyper-V container), you will always have the full selection of backup options (sector and file-based, differential or incremental backups or special file complements).
Password protection keeps sensitive data safe from unauthorized access. For data requiring special security, the Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional also supports drives encrypted with BitLocker.
– Partitioning & optimization: Advanced partitioning functions handle any hard disk partitioning task and help make optimal use of the available hard disk space. No matter whether you’re preparing a hard disk for use with multiple operating systems or redistributing storage space among several different partitions, you can always get top performance out of SSDs and hard disks with 4 K sectors and RAID volumes thanks to automatic partition alignment*.
Paragon ConnectVD allows you to work with virtual hard drives and is an indispensable function for anyone who uses virtual environments. ConnectVD makes it easy to manage virtual drives – for anything from partitioning or MFT defragmentation to data exchange.
Advanced mode puts precise analysis and repair tools at your fingertips, allowing you to fix booting problems or analyze hard drive status
– Recovery & adaptation: With the Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional, you’ll always be on the safe side. Existing backups are no problem to restore thanks to integrated assistants – even on different hardware or in virtual environments (such as VMware Workstation, Oracle Virtual Box and MS Hyper-V). It gives you total flexibility and can restore the entire system, specific partitions or just individual files.
The Universal Image Mounter (UIM) gives you full access to your secured files at all times. Simply map a backup archive as a network drive and the files it contains will already be accessible, just like they would be with a normal hard disk.
– Migration & virtualization: Migrate a Windows system from practically any source to any target – like from your old hard disk to a fast SSD. Convenient assistants guide you step-by-step to the result you want, but still allow plenty of settings options. Moving a Windows system to new hardware has never been easier!
The Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional virtualizes your running system or quickly and easily converts an existing backup into a virtual machine. Copy existing virtual machines with just a few clicks and adapt them for use with a different hypervisor (e.g. from VMware Workstation to MS Hyper-V). This even works with failed virtualizations which were conducted using software from other suppliers.
– Paragon Recovery Medium: If your operating system won’t boot up anymore, you can fire up your PC with the bootable Paragon recovery environment and load in an existing backup, secure important data or rectify booting errors. The new Recovery Media Builder 3.0 makes it extremely easy and flexible to create your own personal recovery environment. And thanks to the latest WinPE technology, the recovery environment is also intuitive to operate.
Are your backups on a network drive? Then use the advanced options and already add your network configuration and network drive while you’re still creating the recovery medium.
– Dependable data wiping: Your private data is yours alone, even when you’re retiring an old hard drive. But data you’ve deleted can be restored by pros – even if the hard drive has been destroyed by mechanical means.
With the Hard Disk Manager’s wiping function, however, you can free up storage space and make sure the data’s been deleted once and for all. All you have to do is use the military-grade wiping algorithms included (either individually or in combination) – or develop your own ones!
Hard Disk Manager Version 15 now gives you wiping functions for SSDs and erases SSD data safely without shortening the SSD’s service life!
– Hyper-V Backup: The Microsoft Hypervisor Hyper-V has been included in every Windows installation since Windows 8. The new Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional can back up Hyper-V guest systems without the Hard Disk Manager having to be installed on the virtual system in questions (agentless backup). This allows you protect multiple Hyper-V systems from a central location, even when offline or while a Hyper-V system is running.
A major plus for anyone who works with virtual environments!
– BitLocker support: Many operations** which the Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional offers can also be used on drives which were encoded with Microsoft’s encryption BitLocker technology. A big plus for everyone who manages sensitive data on their PCs!
** The following operations are allowed to accomplish on volumes encrypted by BitLocker: backup/restore partitions, copy partitions, delete partitions, change drive letter, change volume label, hide/unhide partitions, enable/disable partitions, change serial number, change partition ID, surface test and check file system integrity. Any other filesystem-level encryption technology is not supported.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional with free updates
Previously I had Compact 14 and now 15,you can’t go wrong with this software,mind you having had many Paragon downloas I have never had any problems.Through the years I’ve had many different software downloads from various companies and those from Paragon stand up tall,I’ve not found any able to top what downloads I’ve had from Paragon.This particular program is my favourite. If not sure download the trial,you won’t be upset by its ability to cope with what its there for.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.