The Network+ Certification Study Guide will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress a career in network administration. With over 40 hours of instruction, this course will ensure you have the essential knowledge and skills to design & implement functional networks, segment network traffic, troubleshoot, support the creation of virtualized networks, and more. This is an instructor-led video course with presentations, workbooks, games, flashcards, and quizzes.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 121 lectures & 37.36 hours of content 24/7
- Describe the features of different network protocols & products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Understand the functions & features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
- Identify threats to network security & appropriate countermeasures and controls
- Install & configure network cabling and appliances
- Manage, monitor & troubleshoot networks
iCollege is an official CompTIA partner
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.