- Option to choose if the Relay Type should be 'Active High' or 'Active Low' (To support different types of relays)
- Option to change how many relays are being controlled (So it doesn't display unused relays in the interface).
- Ability to change the labels of each Relay. (e.g. Change label 'Relay 1' to 'Garden Lights', 'Relay 2' to 'Heating' etc..)
- Status Checking of the Relay States when you open the app, or resume it, and automatic updating of the toggle switches to match the state. (Note: You will need to update your GPIO.php file to use this feature if you are already using the original version of PiRelay)
- Ability to use a relay as a signal. (Toggles instantly on/off when the button is pressed)
This could be used to control with your Android device virtually anything that requires an electronic switch to operate.
e.g. Switch On/Off Lights, Open/Close Electronic Garage Doors, Open/Close Gates etc.. Or anything else you might want to control.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO CONFIGURE YOUR RASPBERRY PI BEFORE THIS APP WILL WORK.
If you have any issues or questions ask in my thread on the Raspberry Pi forum: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=60008
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.