(1) Hazen-Williams equation and equivalent length (Le) method for valves and fittings.
(2) Darcy-Weisbach equation and equivalent length (Le) method for valves and fittings.
(3) Darcy-Weisbach equation and resistance coefficient (K) method for valves and fittings.
The program is capable of computing major and minor friction losses with various built-in valves and fittings selections.
- Add [+] row after the specified row number.
- Delete [-] row at the specified row number.
- No limitation for the number of rows that can be created.
- LongClick feature on the input textboxes (Q, D, L, Le/D or K, C or e) for selections.
- Valves and fittings can be put on a separate row by itself, if you prefer to see the friction loss contribution separately.
- Each row (pipe) is calculated and presented separately for velocity, reynolds number, friction factor, friction loss and summation of pressure drop.
- Built-in comprehensive lists of valves and fittings Le (equivalent length) or K (resistance coefficient) selections.
- Built-in various pipes DN or ID selection.
- Built-in Hazen-Williams C coefficient or pipe roughness e selections.
- Set preferences for flowrate unit, maximum velocity limit and Hazen-Williams C coefficient or pipe roughness e.
- SI or IP units setting.
- Save input data.
- Open input data.
- Save results.
- Built-in text file viewer for result file.
The first of its kind in a familiar spreadsheet table style on Android, this multiple Pipes Pressure Drop (mPPD) calculator is intended to lessen your routine and tedious engineering work.Tremendous engineering effort and extensive time has been spent to develop this comprehensive application for all engineers and designers.
For worked example and result comparison with Darcy equation, see website at
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.