Print2Flash lets you easily convert any printable document (e.g. Microsoft Word, or Excel, or PDF document) to an AdobeFlash file (file with SWF extension) or to HTML page or SVG file. This file can be shared with users who don’t have the software that created the original document (for example, Microsoft Word). You can view such files either with Adobe FlashPlayer available across a number of operating systems or with any modern browser with HTML5 support. These files can be easily published on the Web as well for fast and easy access to them from anywhere across the globe.
You can view Print2Flash documents across platforms and retain the formatting, graphics, fonts, special characters, and colors of source documents, regardless of the application used to create the document. For example, if you created a Microsoft Word document on a Windows computer, you can use Print2Flash to convert it to a SWF file, and then send it to a Macintosh user and vice versa. The SWF files that Print2Flash generates are in the same format as those generated by AdobeFlash. Print2Flash SWF files are typically much smaller than other document types, and you can view them in any browser that supports Flash, or you can view them directly in Adobe Flash Player. Because you can embed a Print2Flash SWF file in a web page, you can easily publish file types that most people can’t easily view on the web today, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and even AutoCAD. When a user opens your web page, the Print2Flash SWF file opens instantly, so that the user can view the file inside the web page. SWF documents also work well as standalone files. Anyone who has Adobe FlashPlayer installed on their computer can view Print2Flash SWF files. The HTML and SVG documents that Print2Flashgenerates can be easily viewed in any modern browser with HTML5 support (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Edge, etc.)
There is a number of benefits in publishing documents as Print2Flash documents. Here are just a few of them:
- Once converted with Print2Flash, a document can be easily viewed in any web browser just like our sample documents. Users don’t have to install any software in order to view the documents. For example, there is no need to install Microsoft Word in order to view Word documents, Adobe Reader to view PDF documents or Autodesk AutoCAD to view AutoCAD documents. All is needed is a web browser or an Adobe Flash Player;
- There’s virtually no limit in terms of devices or computer operating systems;
- Distributing your documents on the Internet for other people to see is easier said than done. But once you upload a Print2Flash document to any server, forum and discussion group, anyone can view it;
Web Page Embeddable
- Print2Flash documents can be shown on the Web not only as a standalone document in a separate window but also can be embedded in a web page and shown inside it altogether with other web page content just like our sample documents;
Flash and Flex Application Embeddable
- Print2Flash documents can be embedded into other Flash movies or Flex applications which allows their integration with your applications;
- Even if you want to send a document to someone by e-mail, converting it with Print2Flash may be a better option;
- Others cannot edit your documents if you converted them with Print2Flash. You may optionally prevent your document viewers from copying the document text or from printing the document.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.