Other VPNs might claim they’re secure, but few go through the lengths ProtonVPN does to keep your browsing information private. ProtonVPN uses only ultra-secure AES-256 encryption to mask your online movements, and it leverages Perfect Forward Secrecy to ensure your encrypted traffic can’t be captured and decrypted later, even if the encryption key gets compromised. ProtonVPN is also Swiss-based and protected by some of the toughest privacy laws out there, so—unlike other VPNs in other countries—it won’t be coerced into spying on its users.
- Protect your data w/ AES-256 encryption, Perfect Forward Secrecy & Secure Core Servers
- Ensure you’re surfing on a secure connection w/ OpenVPN protocols
- Benefit from the strong legal protection of a Swiss-based VPN
- Critical infrastructure is secured in former military bases & underground structure
Strict No Logging Policy!
- CNET: “ProtonVPN looks to have an admirable goal of bringing an open, private internet to all.”
- PCMag: “Even if you think that kind of extreme physical security is just marketing, this company has brought a remarkable focus on policy and security to ProtonVPN”
- Lifehacker: “The service, developed by MIT and CERN, promises to route all traffic through privacy-friendly countries … a great option for those who are looking for a secure VPN option, developed by reputable people.”
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.