Simplified HTTPS debugging for everyone! Proxyman is a native, high-performance macOS application, which enables developers to observe and manipulate HTTP/HTTPS requests. Proxyman acts as a man-in-the-middle that logs all HTTP/HTTPS traffic between your applications and SSL Web Server. Proxyman will dynamically generate certificates on-the-fly, which enables developers to see HTTPS in plain text. It’s fully packed with a set of built-in tools that facilitate debugging procedures. Entirely written in Swift, CC+, and designed to run uninterruptedly at high performance with minimum system resource consumption, Proxyman optimizes RAM usage, battery life while maintaining the stability of your internet connection. Dedicatedly built as a native app, Proxyman is a superb tool that helps developers to complete their tasks and collaborate with the team.
- Strictly follows macOS Human Interface Guideline & focuses on a thorough UI/UX Program for better user experience
- Designed to run uninterruptedly at high-performance w/ minimum system resource consumption
- Acts as a middle man that logs all HTTP/HTTPS traffic between your applications & SSL Web Server
- Integrated w/ iOS simulators & iOS and Android devices
- Provides full set of built-in tools that facilitate debugging procedures
#1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt
Trusted by developers from Walmart, Atlassian, Shape, Futurice, and TablePlus
Trusted by 10,000+ independent developers
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.