- rear or front camera can be used for taking a picture
- upload picture from the gallery
- millimeter (mm) units
- special rulers to mark pupils and a reference card
- Double Tap or Pinch zoom for the best experience and accurate alignment
- auxiliary lines and points for segment height (bifocal), monocular (center to bridge) and frame measurements
- monocular measurements (O.D and O.S.)
- call app from other apps to get measurements results http://goo.gl/6f8EaI
How to use:
1. Take or load a face picture with a reference card (see guide in the app how to hold the card properly)
2. Mark eye pupils with the ruler (white)
3. Mark the card length with the card template (green)
4. See PD result
If you like the app and find it useful please support us with your feedback and comment.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.