Python is widely considered one of the best first programming languages to learn because of its general-purpose nature and its relatively simple syntax and readability. This course will introduce you to the newest version of Python, Python 3, and teach you how to utilize this important language through hands-on examples. If you’ve ever wanted to learn to code, this is the place to start!
- Access 73 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Install Python & set up sublime text to build Python
- Understand the various data types & variables in Python
- Differentiate between comments, expressions, & strings
- Explore branching, loops, functions, exception handling, & more
- Learn how to write programs w/ real-life applications
Django is a web framework written in Python that promotes rapid development and pragmatic design. This course will teach you how to deploy a blog to a Ubuntu Linux server independently, build a Pig Latin translator, and a design a Reddit clone. By building these three projects, you’ll gain an expertise using Python in web development.
- Access 66 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to start a new project & create apps within a project
- Run a project in a virtual environment using Virtualenv
- Understand how to work w/ templates & debug
- Explore authentication & user accounts
- Build 3 websites using Django
Use in-browser programming exercises to fortify your Python programming knowledge in this hands-on course designed for programmers. Learn quickly or at your own pace – at the end of the day, you’ll have solidified an understanding of this important language.
- Access 83 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Set up Python & start coding
- Get an introduction to If Statements
- Understand user input, functions, lists, loops, & more
- Build multiple projects to master Python
- Explore dictionaries & classes
Scrapy is a Python library that uses XPath or CSS to scrape data from web pages. With Scrapy, you can target specific elements on a web page to glean data and information that can be used to better understand how the page works. Data scraping is an increasingly in-demand skill, and this course will verse you in a valuable tool to do it.
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Install Scrapy on your system
- Understand what Scrapy is used for & how to use it
Performing mathematical functions in code sounds difficult because, well, it is. However, with Python’s Scipy library, you can create and execute complex computational functions with considerably more ease. Whether you need to process and calculate mass amounts of data or you’re just a statistics nut, learning Scipy will be an enormous asset.
- Access 8 lectures & 1 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what Scipy is & how to use it
- Install the Scipy library
- Perform simple mathematical computations & move on to more advanced ones
Numpy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python. This course will give you an immersive understanding of this Python library as you follow matrix computing examples, and learn various scenarios in which Numpy is incredibly useful. By course’s end, you’ll have a full grasp of the computational power of this library.
- Access 11 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Express fully why Numpy should be used
- Install Numpy on your system
- Understand how to use Numpy to perform computations
As you get more advanced at Python, you’ll start working with longer form code, which the typical Python command line simply isn’t designed for. In this case, you’ll need iPython, the full IDE designed to handle more complex, longer code. Over this example-driven course, you’ll learn how to use iPython and understand its many efficiency techniques that make coding with Python just that much easier.
- Access 11 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to enter in code, markdown for comments & rearrange & edit code as needed
- Explore Airplane Factory & Graphics in iPython
BeautifulSoup is a Python library that helps you extract data from HTML or live pages across the internet. If you want to find data within web pages or mimic them in your own designs, BeautifulSoup will do that. In this course, you’ll learn how to identify specific data within an HTML tree, giving you more flexibility in your web development.
- Access 8 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to identify data within the HTML tree
- Build a parsing rule to extract data using BeautifulSoup
- Understand the code needed to execute an extract using specific examples
Object-Oriented Programming is a programming language model organized objects rather than “actions” and data rather than logic. This discipline can be used to create advanced and easy maintainable Python applications, and this course will teach you how to do just that. By learning the most up to date tools and techniques you’ll be ready to build applications fast and deploy them with extreme efficiency.
- Access 48 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Download & install the required software
- Create new Python applications that use Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand essential Object-Oriented Programming constructs
- Create a Python object & obtain its attributes
- Explore the constructor & destructor magic methods
- Discover class inheritance
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.