R-Type II is a horizontal scrolling shooter arcade game developed and published by Irem in 1989. This classic old-school game is the sequel to R-Type and the story takes place two years after. The player controls a ship called the R-9C which is an improved version of its predecessor, the R-9.
The Bydo Empire is back! Take it down with power-ups, two new types of weapons, the Search Laser and Shotgun Laser, and a new anti-ground unit bomb.
WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES
• Unlock six levels each with its own unique boss.
• Upgrade to new weapons, power-ups, and attachments to fight wave of enemies.
• Keep original graphics or choose improved ones thanks to filter and scanline options
… AND NEW FEATURES TOO!
• Choose between three difficulty settings: unlimited (unlimited lives), normal (same as original) & insane (more challenge!).
• Two control modes: Touch and virtual D-Pad
• Customizable controls
• Auto Fire ON/OFF
• Available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese.
• Play in full-screen, or keep the game’s original screen ratio
• Google Play Game Services: 11 unlockable achievements + online leaderboards (normal & insane modes only)
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers, NVIDIA SHIELD, Xperia Play & more.
• Available on M.O.J.O.
• Tablet support
Are you looking for challenge? R-Type II is the perfect game!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.