This course is an all-inclusive introduction to the Raspberry Pi platform. Catered for all levels, this project-based course will get you up and running with the basics of Pi, before escalating to full projects. Before you know it, you’ll be building a gaming system to play old Nintendo, Sega, and Playstation games and a personal digital assistant using the Google Assistant API. Now that’s progress.
- Access 50 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand all the components needed to get your Raspberry Pi up & running
- Learn how to easily prepare an SD card & flash it for any OS
- Work w/ GPIO pins & learn how to programmatically control them w/ Python
- Build simple circuits w/ an LED & a fully function gaming system w/ RetroPie
- Discuss the different types of Raspberry Pi models
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.