Handy tool to create and view storyboards
- Fill frames and their descriptions with text and key visuals
- Add images from Gallery or take the photos on the spot
- Automatically imports EXIF data from Magic ViewFinder apps
- Put some annotations / drawing on top of images
- Swipe Left / Right to delete or postpone the info
- Drag and Drop (by the left drag panel) to change the order of frames.
- Export your storyboard to PDF (only for Android OS 4.4+) or JPG file
- Search through your notes easily
- Use slideshow to animate your images with audio playback
- Share storyboards via the Cloud with others
- Use up to 12 projects for different storyboards.
There are no advertisements in the app.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.